So there’s a thread for Ravelry’s bloggers suggesting we post our crochet and knitting resolutions for the year, and I thought I might as well join in as not. So:
- Make at least one shaped, wearable garment. (I have agreed to make a Prepster for my housemate, so that’ll do it.)
- Make something larger for myself that I will keep and use. (I’m thinking a Seraphina’s Shawl from the alpaca my mother got me.)
- Do something that works with the Numei Montage that’s been aggravating me.
- Get pictures and put on Ravelry some of my earlier projects that I never recorded.
- Get the lady I live with to finish her second hot water bottle cover.
- Teach my brother some basic stitches as he asked/I offered/threatened.
It’s not a hugely long list, but that should make it doable.