So, I can get back to my crocheting. I think the priorities are getting on with DD’s summer dress, which I’d like to have ready for Shavuot, which is in six weeks, and the shawl for the wonderful doula who helped her be born, oh, over five months ago now… (Oops!) I’d also like to make some potholders/dishcloths for Pesach use, while I still remember (having entirely forgotten about it last year). After that I want to try again at some soakers for her.
I’m not sure how ambitious all this is, as I’m due to start an intensive language course next week (all morning, five days a week, with possibly an hour’s commute each way, for five months) which will involve homework, and I do want to keep up with the daily blogging too, as well as my reading, although I expect the amount of that will drop. I can pretty much either read or crochet while on the bus, so we’ll see how much I alternate between the two.
- For me (kaet.wordpress.com)
- Happy Pesach to My Jewish Friends… Passover Started at Sundown Last Night (02varvara.wordpress.com)
- Top 10 Passover Videos On The Web (socialtimes.com)
- Passover Recipes: Keeping Kosher For Pesach With Good Taste (PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- A Little Ditty on Pesach (Passover)… (shira1111.wordpress.com)