The FrouFrou is practically done! The actual jacket is made and sewn up (the front as I went along), and I’m going to do as much as I can of the cuffs and other edgings tomorrow night at the knitting group. My housemate tried it on tonight once I finished the second front, and it fits really quite well, so we’re both happy. We’ve agreed that it’s quite long enough at the back (which isn’t hanging quite evenly, but hopefully I can fix that) so I amn’t going to do the edging across the bottom, just up the front and around the shawl collar. I think that should work, and one of the other people on Ravelry mentioned the same issue.
The colour has come out really well, and apparently it’s nice and warm. I don’t know that it’ll get worn over the summer, but we’ll see. I’ll just have to remind her not to leave it hanging, as I believe that could lead to its getting even longer!
I’m also really happy with how the NatCroMo Freeform CAL is going. Ten of us have projects for it on Ravelry now, and I believe there might be another couple happening too. People seem to be enjoying both the crochet and game aspects of it, which is great. (It even reminded me of some of the books I am supposedly currently reading and need to get back to.)
And I got another day of the February mat done, so that is getting back on track too. Things are good.
The only slight bit of cloud about is not having progress pictures while everything is moving so fast, but I’ll cope. (My housemate did try lending me hers again, but her batteries went.)