This is the start of a blanket for me, from lots of old stash yarn. The non-variegated strand is really this vivid pink, but my scanner has decided it’s grey, unfortunately. Here is an old picture of the yarn for comparison:
I finally took my camera in for repair today, and tomorrow I find out could they actually fix it or not. If not it’ll take more time and two or three times the money to get the whole lens replaced, apparently, so here’s hoping. I really am looking forward to being able to show off/display all my projects again properly.
And no, I haven’t quite finished the Seraphina’s Shawl, I just decided I like having two bigger projects on the go to switch between, and so began this one too.