a cotton baby blanket the yarn for which I decided could be put to better uses as a summer dress for DD. I’ve only just begun it, obviously, but here’s a taster of what it’s intended to look like, colourwise at least.
I was looking for a pattern to adapt to what I had in mind, and found one or two I may also make, but decided to try winging this. I am taking notes on what I’m doing, just in case it’s nice enough that I or anyone else might ever want to repeat it.
I haven’t frogged the blanket yet, but will presuming I get to wanting the yarn for the dress.
I haven’t yet, but I’m also thinking hard about another dress for DD and a hat for me…
- Sizing (kaet.wordpress.com)
- Baby moebius scarf (kaet.wordpress.com)
- Not crocheting a cushion (kaet.wordpress.com)
- Wash Cloths for Honduras (stevishabitat.wordpress.com)
- Crochet musings (kaet.wordpress.com)
- lost and found. (knittingdaisies.wordpress.com)