I know I need to get on with the books, but for now some more yarn and crochet.
I got a bit further on the bodice of DD’s dress last night, but today I was seduced by some beautiful handspun I was given that’s been hanging around to inspire me for the last few weeks.
I’ve been dithering, but think I want to use it for myself – a hat probably. I tried it on this pattern via the Youtube video:
The spring/Pesach (Passover) cleaning? Um…
- Crochet musings (kaet.wordpress.com)
- Spring cleaning startitis (kaet.wordpress.com)
- Not crocheting a cushion (kaet.wordpress.com)
- New Skill – 2KCBWDAY2 (knittingbeforeknittingwascool.wordpress.com)
- CRAFT Pattern: Crochet Spring Bunny (craftzine.com)
- It All Started With Crochet… (amysolovay.com)
- Mmmmmmmmm……..Yarn! (tikktok.wordpress.com)